Here are some quick tips you can follow to improve your multi-tabling:
- Only play cash games or tournaments or sit and goes. Playing one game type when multi-tabling is already difficult. Don’t make life more complicated by playing various game types at the same time.
- If you begin mis-clicking remove tables. You are probably becoming tired and playing a couple less tables will be a good choice. If you are constantly mis-clicking and timing out you need to drop the number of tables permanently.
- As always avoid distractions. You might need a page blocker for this! The very last thing you should be doing is playing 10+ tables with Facebook open.
- Turn off chat feature. The chat feature is just a distraction and a way for your opponents to put you off your game. Don’t lose focus when someone writes something, just turn it off which will allow you to concentrate more effectively.
- Pay attention to avatars. Some have said that these are a distraction and should be turned off; but I personal feel they help me recognize players. This allows you to remember strategic adjustments needed to make for each player.
If there are any other tips you know of please let me know. I look forward to your replies.
Win big at the tables